Hello! This is a big ask but every little helps!

Options
Genevieve1
Genevieve1 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2022 in Start here and say hello!

[removed by moderator] 

An incredible chiropractor, who has given so much to his community and patients over many years to ensure their pain free life needs just a little back to recover from a devastating accident. 

In April 2021, Dr. Chris 
Berlingieri was in a very serious accident that has left him with catastrophic injuries. Since then, he has survived several complex surgeries and has been working long and hard on his recovery, often in hospital conditions offering limited services and visitation due to COVID restrictions and staffing shortages.
While Chris has made remarkable progress and shown incredible determination in his recovery so far, he still has a very long way to go. Chris and his family are doing all they can to recover from this tragic event, and they need our help.

Please go to this 'go fund me' page and give whatever you can and share the link!
We must spread the message and give back some pain free life to Chris!

[removed by moderator]

Comments

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,247 Empowering
    Options
    Hello @Genevieve1,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your comment :) 

In line with our community house rules, we do not allow crowdfunding or asking for money on the community. However, I do wish Chris the best of luck and I hope you can spread the message to a lot of people.

If you have any questions about this, then please just let us know.

Libby