My brother has MS. I'm looking for audio technology on which he can request songs and audio books — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My brother has MS. I'm looking for audio technology on which he can request songs and audio books

Options
Charliecharlie
Charliecharlie Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My brother has MS and this means he has speech impairment and dexterity issues. I'm  looking for some audio technology on which he can request songs and audio books. I am not tech savvy.  Any suggestions which might help me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Charliecharlie :) It's great to have you with us! Thanks for joining. How are you doing today?

It's great that you'd like to find some tech to help your brother. When you say 'audio technology on which he can request songs and audio books', do you mean a device that he could listen to songs and audiobooks on, or do you mean some tech that would allow him to request songs and audiobooks using his voice (or something similar)? Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick!

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into our aids, adaptations, and equipment category, and renamed it slightly, so that other members with knowledge or experience in this area will be able to find your post more easily :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Charliecharlie welcome to this great forum.
    I'm sure some of the others will greet you soon, have you had chance to have a look around the site yet.
    Categories may be a good one for you to try.
    I am sorry i can not help you with your request, if you can not find the answer in categories may be some one will answer you soon.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.