If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone else been told you can't ring with any discrepancies of report until you have final decision?

Options
lauste
lauste Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi this is my first post.
I had my PIP telephone assessment last week and called for the report this morning.
The lady on the phone told me "You can't ring up with any discrepancies of your report until you have the final decision" has anyone had this said to them? 
I'm slightly worried now the assessor has gone against me.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @lauste

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? Thanks for reaching out to us. I can hear how nervous you are feeling. Unfortunately, PIP is not an area of my expertise. This means I can only hope someone with more knowledge in this area will be able to respond to you soon.

In the meantime, I mainly just wanted to respond to greet you and let you know that we hear you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

When you call you are ringing an outsourced call centre and not always given best advice 

After getting the report don't forget it is only a recommendation and not the final decision and as such you can't put in for a mr until you have the decision 

But you can provide further evidence after getting the report b4 a decision is made 
  • lauste
    lauste Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thankyou.
    I didn't realise I could submit more evidence 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.