Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi. Should I take my PIP assessment tomorrow morning?

Options
samik51
samik51 Community member Posts: 58 Connected
edited April 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi   all   just   like too ask   if  I  should   take   my  pip  assessment  tmorrow  morning?   A lady   rang  too confirm  my  appointment  tmorrow morning  I'm a  little  nervous as I got   refused  a few  years  ago  and   my anxiety  is   up  roof   trying    not   to  think about   it too much.

Comments

• samik51
    Options
    Thankyou  for   reply  back  I will  do. Just  a  little nervous.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How did it go @samik51? :) 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• samik51
    Options
     Not  sure  will  find   out  in   8wks  time    the  call  was late  as  the  asser  was  late  she   was  nice  on  phone  and  asked  various  questions  and  was  quite  nice   rest   Is   left  in  the  care of  God   what   ever  the  outcome  I'm  not  banking  on nothing  whatsoever    like  in  past   i  was    refused   I just   knock  it  on  head    now  for  this   one  its  a  totally  different   illness  and  stil  have  various  other  illnesses   well  c  what ever  the  outcome  come   is  I.dont   build my  hope   up   I'm just  taken   everything  in  my  stride  what  ever  happens  happens  I'm   trying not   too think   about  it  now  and  got  busy  with  other   things  now  that  are  also  important no  point  worrying myself.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.