Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is Kelf28!

Options
Kelf28
Kelf28 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
hi I am from Liverpool, I am new to this community and i am looking to meet new friends 

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning @Kelf28 welcome to our great group.
    You've come to the best forum for meeting people, we have all sorts going on games/general chit chat about all kinds of things if this is what your looking for join us in the coffee lounge under categories, just join in on any of the chats/threads or ask your own question.
    When your ready have a good look around the site.

I look forward to seeing you around.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A warm welcome @Kelf28 it's great to have you here!

I can see you've already found the Coffee Lounge, but please do feel free to explore all our topics for discussion using the categories page, and join in as and when you are ready :) 

I hope the community can be a welcoming and supportive place for you, and if there's anything you need a hand with, let us know.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.