Hi, I'm Lily2019! Been diagnosed with nerve damage to my diaphragm. Do the symptoms ease? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Lily2019! Been diagnosed with nerve damage to my diaphragm. Do the symptoms ease?

Lily2019
Lily2019 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Been diagnosed with nerve damage to my diaphragm tired and exhausted does the symptoms easa

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,681 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lilly23 welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I can't answer your question as I don't have your problem, might be worth asking your dr. 
    Have a look around and join in. 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to our great group @Lilly23
    I am sorry but i can not help you, but there might be another member that knows about your condition.
    A few of us pop in and out of the site during the day and sometimes the site may be a little quiet on a Sunday,
    While your waiting for any responses have a look around the site,  recent discussions may be a good one to start with and please feel free to join in on any of the chats/threads.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Lilly23 :) How are you doing today? It's great to have you with us.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling exhausted lately. I haven't got any personal experience of nerve damage to my diaphragm either I'm afraid, but I hope a member who's experienced this will find your post soon. 

Have you spoken to your doctor about the symptoms you've been experiencing to see if there's anything they can do to help? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.