Hi — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

Options
purplepetal
purplepetal Community member Posts: 15 Connected
Looking to find some like minded people and hopefully take away some of the guilt I have from being disabled. 

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @purplepetal and a warm welcome to the community :) 

You're quite welcome to have a look around the forum, join in any discussions and get to know our other members. 

If you're comfortable, would you like to talk more about the feelings you're experiencing in more detail? I'm sure you're not alone in having these feelings. The community is a friendly and supportive place, and we won't judge what you say, if you do want to share it here.

A good place to start getting to know everyone is the Coffee Lounge, where there's games to play as well as more casual chat.

Do ask if you feel we can help with anything further, and I hope you enjoy exploring the community!

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @purplepetal :) How are you doing today?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.