Where do I change my Notification Settings? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where do I change my Notification Settings?

Options
ShirleyW
ShirleyW Community member Posts: 355 Pioneering
I can't find where to change my notification settings!  Can anyone talk me through it please?
Thanks 

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If on a computer click on your profile (top right) and then settings, a box should say 'notification preferences'. On a mobile phone, it's similar to clicking on your profile and a dropdown box should 'notification preferences' too.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Please be aware that Scope are having issues at this time with notifications. So if you change your settings and emails still come through then my way to fix this was to mark all of Scope's emails as spam.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning @ShirleyW which settings would you like to change? I'm assuming you'd like to turn some notifications off?

I can have a look if you let me know, and hopefully resolve any issues for you :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • ShirleyW
    Options
    Thanks @bg844 and @Alex_Scope

I'm on my mobile for the next 2 weeks.  Tried clicking on my profile but there doesn't seem to be an option for changing preferences. 

I would like to turn off all notifications for the time being.   I'm away on holiday and running short of data. 🤣😎

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Okay, thanks for explaining @ShirleyW and I hope you enjoy your holiday! :)

I'd be happy to temporarily switch them off for you. When the time comes that you'd like any notifications turned back on, please email community@scope.org.uk to let us know.

Please also let us know if you encounter any issues in the meantime, and we'll do what we can to sort them out for you.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • ShirleyW
    Options
    Yes please. That would be great @Alex_Scope, thanks. 
  • ShirleyW
    Options
    @Teddybear12 I'm in France in our campervan.  It's very hot here at the moment.  In the Rhone Alps right now and the mountains are beautiful, so peaceful. 😎😍

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.