Hi, my name is smains84! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is smains84!

smains84
smains84 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi i am 37 married with a 10 year old daughter, i have adhd ASD and fibromyalgia, i am looking to learn more woodworking skills and im willing to work for free to learn, i live in renfrewshire scotland, any help?

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @smains84 and a warm welcome to the community today :) Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself!

Unfortunately right now, none of Scope's employment support services are on offer in Scotland, as we are a charity which works in England and Wales.

It might be worth contacting your local council to ask about volunteering opportunities local to you?

Or perhaps speak to local colleges about what they might be able to offer?

You're welcome to browse the forum and get to know our members in the Coffee Lounge, and if you like you can head over to our Work and Employment category to see discussions there.

Let us know if there's anything you need a hand with, and enjoy looking around the forum.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.