Hi, my name is shirley71! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shirley71!

Options
shirley71
shirley71 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
This has literally just happened to me, it was a secluded max four car lay-by kind of car park which didn’t have any pay station, upon receiving the letter my partner returned to check their signage.  Apparently the only way to pay was to go online on your phone.  Which had run out of charge, so I couldn’t if I’d wanted to.  So I was wondering if you have received any supporting advice regarding appealing their charge

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @shirley71

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, I hope you are well today.

Sorry to hear that you've had difficulty with parking too, was it this thread that you have read on the community?

I would imagine that it would contain appeal information in the letter, but if not there should be at least contact details there. Might be worth getting in touch and discussing the situation if you are unhappy with it. 

I hope to see you getting involved more around the community. This is a very supportive and welcoming site to be a part of so I’m hopeful that you’ll find it to be a positive outlet. Feel free to have a look around and get involved wherever you’d like 😊 A few notable pages I’d recommend visiting would be:

• The virtual coffee lounge which is one of our categories, in which we play games and talk about general subjects such as hobbies and interests
    • The recent discussions page, which shows an overview of everything happening across the community
    • The categories page, which shows a full list of discussion groups on the community

If you have any questions at all then don’t hesitate to ask.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.