Sorry — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sorry

allisonnixon27
allisonnixon27 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited May 2022 in Start here and say hello!
sorry I’m just trying to find my way round so please excuse my writing a post

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

You don't need to be sorry for posting 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    There's absolutely no need to apologise @allisonnixon27 welcome to the community :)

Is there something in particular you're trying to find, or anything we can help with at all?

To view all the different topics for discussion, head to our our categories page, and if you'd just like to chat and get to know our members, then you can visit the Coffee Lounge.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum today!

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @allisonnixon27 welcome to our great group.
    No need for sorry's just play away and test things out - thats how i learnt how to find my way round the sight.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    @allisonnixon27 hi and welcome to scope, no need to say sorry just jump in and enjoy
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• allisonnixon27
    allisonnixon27 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    It took a long time for me to eventually join and I have read a lot of posts and have tried to participate and actually have today and once or twice before but I find it extremely difficult as if suddenly I’m in the open and people can see me.i don’t quite know why I’m writing this or even if I will manage to hit the comment button this time but thank you for the warm welcome 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    It took a long time for me to eventually join and I have read a lot of posts and have tried to participate and actually have today and once or twice before but I find it extremely difficult as if suddenly I’m in the open and people can see me.i don’t quite know why I’m writing this or even if I will manage to hit the comment button this time but thank you for the warm welcome 
    Take your time. We are a friendly bunch, welcome from me :)
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Bless you @allisonnixon27 it can be hard for some people, be assured we are all in the same boat darling, i think the best thing about this site is no one can see you and you won't be judged.
    You could start of in the coffee lounge on the games, you will get used to seeing the same people.

Have you any plans for today ?
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    It can feel a bit vulnerable putting yourself out there to so many people @allisonnixon27 but, as the others have said, we're a friendly bunch :) We're here to support you, so please just get involved at your own pace. Is there anything we can do to support you?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Siwheels73
    Siwheels73 Scope Member Posts: 746 Pioneering
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @allisonnixon27 :) I just wanted to pop a comment on here to see how you are getting on? Have you had chance to explore the community any further? :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.