Hi, my name is wendiwoo! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is wendiwoo!

wendiwoo
wendiwoo Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a self employed PA I am currently working with a lovely lady living with SMA,  and I also care for my mum who is living with progressive Alzheimer’s and Vascular Dementia. 
Thank you for allowing me to join your forum 😊

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,645 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2022
    Hello! I hope you get involved in the talks the more people talking the better and it is good for you too! 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @wendiwoo :) I like your username! It's great to have you on board. 

Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself. It sounds as though you're kept busy. I imagine being a PA and carer is tiring and challenging at times, but also quite rewarding? 

As teddybear12 has said, our list of the most recent discussions is a good place to start, and you can see the kinds of topics we discuss here on the categories page. You can pretty much discuss anything that's important to you, however, so feel free to start your own discussion about whatever interests you!

Did you have a good long weekend? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there @wendiwoo and welcome to the community, it's great to have you join us!

Let us know if you need a hand with anything or if you've got any burning questions and we'll see what we can do to help :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.