Pip report case manager — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip report case manager

Options
woodstar1984
woodstar1984 Community member Posts: 78 Connected
edited June 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Phoned pip yesterday to update address details I asked if they had my report form IAS they then said it's with a decision maker so it could be anytime so far it's been a week 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,298 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It’s the standard procedure when the report is returned for it to be sent to a case manager/decision maker and added to the pile of cases waiting to be looked at. 
    Decision timescales are between 2-12 weeks. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    Yes I called them last week Thursday to be told there will be a delay as there is back log and hopefully got my new address right as the line was very static all.i can do.is wait the outcome tbh been going on since Feb..... 
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    Well I made a claim to pip on the 25 Feb when I found the letter they sent had a consultation over the phone i.did this online via the pip link they sent in e-mail I've uploaded all medical evidence regarding my mental health personality disorder I was wondering if PA3 report is part of paper based 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    woodstar1984 said: I was wondering if PA3 report is part of paper based 
    The PA3 assessors sport is part of every PIP claim.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    calcotti said:
    woodstar1984 said: I was wondering if PA3 report is part of paper based 
    The PA3 assessors sport is part of every PIP claim.

The PA3 is what they write when doing a paper based assessment. The PA4 is what they do when you've had an assessment, it has more pages than the PA3. I've got PA3's and PA4's at home from my mine and my daughters claims.
    I was wondering if PA3 report is part of paper based 
    As you had an assessment yours would be PA4.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • woodstar1984
    Options
    I had a consultation no assessment 
  • poppy123456
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I had a consultation no assessment 

They are the same thing. In this thread here you said you had a telephone assessment on 16th June. https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/92566/hi-my-name-is-woodstar1984-need-help-regarding-a-pip-claim/p1
    That would have been the assessment. Assessments take place either by telephone, video or face to face.

• calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2022
    Options
    poppy123456 said: The PA3 is what they write when doing a paper based assessment. The PA4 is what they do when you've had an assessment, it has more pages than the PA3. I've got PA3's and PA4's at home from my mine and my daughters claims.
    Thanks poppy - I wasn't paying attention!
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.