early retirement illnes — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

early retirement illnes

Options
liliana
liliana Community member Posts: 25 Connected
I applied for early  illnes pension, still waiting decision if is approved or not.
Do you now I have send a letter resignation stop the job before or after decision arrived.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

It would.make.sense to wait till after decision if your pension is with.y9ur current employer then there shouldn't really be the need to resign as such as they will be involved in the.process 
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @liliana i am in the process of early retirement due to ill health.
    As Janer as said wait, you will be told what to do from your HR.
    I find my HR very helpful and as my sick pay has finished she advised me on what to apply for.
    I am just awaiting for a medical assessment, then my choice of what i want from my pension.
  • liliana
    Options
    Hi, Sue, I am still  in paid by my employer 745£ montly, and I send all form for ill pension  So on 15 june they recived these.
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Did you get many forms from the pension people @liliana ?
  • liliana
    Options
    I filled 2 form from my Ocupational health doctor, I resent these to Ocupational health , and on 15 june NHS pension has recived these. 
  • SueHeath
    Options
    I'm still waiting to hear from OH - Think the lady at HR on holiday so don't know when she will be in touch now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.