Supplementary Report after 3 assessments… 😩

Options
ella65
ella65 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
Hi all,
I’ve had 3.. yes 3 PIP assessments without a decision yet..

1 - 31/01 scored 14 for daily living, 12 mobility .. but got picked for audit.

2- 13/02 zero/zero !! DWP sent to reassess since so different.

3- 6/06 (such a long wait) 4 daily living zero mobility..

spoke to DWP last week and it had gone back to capita again 😩😩 really freaked out but I’ve been told today a supplementary report has been issued today from them to DWP..

I’m really not holding out much hope… it just feels so unfair that being randomly shown for audit means I’ve come up against really horrible assessors who have not looked at all of my evidence (which is all referenced to in my first assessment!) 

Comments

• jamie2471
    jamie2471 Community member Posts: 102 Connected
    Options
    Was the first assessment f2f, phone, video call, or paper based?

Also didn't you get any text messages to say they've received your report or have any texts from them ?
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,022 Championing
    Options
    I didn't even know they could do that or that audit could change it so much!!!!
  • ella65
    Options
    All assessments have been paper based. I have severe anxiety and a stammer so this was taken into account. I have had all the texts etc.

when I had the second report we called and I was crying as it was so different and that’s when the DM said they would send it back again as it was so different..

really wondering what the supplemental one says.. I’m assuming confirming it’s definitely nothing and the first report was so wrong 😩
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,022 Championing
    Options
    It shows how bad the process is that 3 different people can look at it and award such wildly different things!!
  • ella65
    Options
    I’ve had a phone call this morning.. I’ve been awarded, enhanced on both  <3 I cried! So many complaints and assessments… goes to show don’t give up xxx
  • jamie2471
    jamie2471 Community member Posts: 102 Connected
    Options
    Great news sounds like they went with the first assesment report 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,561 Championing
    Options
    That's fantastic @ella65 I'm so pleased to hear your news from this morning :)

That's a really positive message to take forward about not giving up, and hopefully all the audit issues will soon be a distant memory for you!