Hi, my name is DaGeeza! Who should I contact to get my letter of entitlement?

DaGeeza Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Good morning,
Can anyone tell me who to contact, or on what number, to arrange to get a copy of my "Letter of Entitlement for Motability"?
Many thanks.


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,276 Championing
    You need to ring PIP on 0800 121 4433 lines open between 9-5. https://www.gov.uk/disability-benefits-helpline

  • DaGeeza
    DaGeeza Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Many thanks poppy123456
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,611 Championing
    Hello @DaGeeza

    ​Wishing you a warm welcome to the online community, how are you? 


    This is a very supportive and welcoming site to be a part of so I’m hopeful that you’ll find it to be a positive outlet. Feel free to have a look around and get involved wherever you’d like 😊 I have included below a few of the pages I’d recommend having a look through to get used to things:

    • The virtual coffee lounge which is one of our categories, in which we play games and talk about general subjects such as hobbies and interests
    • The recent discussions page, which shows an overview of everything happening across the community
    • The categories page, which shows a full list of discussion groups on the community

    If you have any questions at all then don’t hesitate to ask.

  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @dageeza :) Have you been able to give them a call?