My hat off to you — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My hat off to you

Options
Cartini
Cartini Community member Posts: 1,108 Pioneering
Hi,
I take my hat off to those who advise on here (no names) to those who keep asking the same question over and over and over again; sometime using multiple names.
As we used to say in the Royal Navy: BZ.  Bravo Zulu.  Well done.
I find your advice invaluable, thank you.
Andy

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,701 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What a lovely post, thank you! :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Cartini
    Cartini Community member Posts: 1,108 Pioneering
    Options
    What a lovely post, thank you! :)

My pleasure poppy :)
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's a nice thing to say @Cartini - I also think there are some fantastic people on the site and I would trust their advise.
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I agree. Poppy, calcotti and others have made a massive difference to many peoples lives through their dedication to give advice.

Cheers  :)
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Poppy’s well of patience far exceeds any that I have!
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,701 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    calcotti said:
    Poppy’s well of patience far exceeds any that I have!

Thanks! As you know, living with my daughter who has ASD has increased my level of patience over the years.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Some on here have the patience of saints 

Some offer advice and other members give support to others 

I've been a member for 3 years and enjoy being part of the community 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Really lovely to read everyone's positive experiences with the community. Thanks for sharing them with us  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.