Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Problem renewing Disabled railcard
"500 - Oops! Something is broken.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time and working to correct the problem."
I gather that there have been real issues with railcard website on and off for months now but other sorts of railcard can be bought in stations...but the disabled one can't...so what on earth is going on and how can disabled people get or renew a railcard??
I have contacted them on their contact form but don't expect a response any time soon..
Scope...can you help, because yet again disabled customers are being treated very much as the poor relation...
- All Categories
- 12.9K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 40 Games room
- 423 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 611 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 818 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions