Hi, my name is bexxy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is bexxy!

Options
bexxy
bexxy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I filled in my reassessment form in June, had conformation email saying they had received it. Since then I've not heard a thing. Do I give them a ring and see what is happening 🤔 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Unfortunately there are massive backlogs for reassessment people are waiting months for an assessment so I wouldn't worry too much yet 

But of course you can ring 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,353 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If this is for PIP then there's massive backlogs and some members here are waiting inexcess of 10 months for a decision. Another assessment is most likely because most people have them.
    Best thing to do is try to forget about it for now, otherwise it's going to be a very long wait.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @bexxy and thanks for posting your query :) Is this for PIP? As others have mentioned, you can ring if you think it would help you feel a bit better, but it might well be quite a wait still. 

How did you find the reassessment form?

Let us know if we can help with anything further.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.