Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is julinka123! Confused about backdated payment

Options
julinka123
julinka123 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited August 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I would anyone to help me plz I got awarded a standard living allowance on 21 October 2021 and then appeal with tribunal and won this week both enhance daily living and notability xxx so now been awarded 156 pounds a week but they are saying my backdated amount is only 2800 ? Now it’s 44 weeks they should get me backdate been told by courts so it would be 6874 pounds but they will
deduct the standard allowance what I was getting all ready 60.40 pence a week that makes it 4147 pounds so why did they pay me only 2800 ? Plz help 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,384 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You will need to ring PIP and ask them why they didn’t pay you what you are entitled to. Only they can tell what the reason was. 
    If you only had the decision this week then I’m very surprised they’ve paid you what they owe already.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • julinka123
    Options
    Hey love thank u so much for reply I called them now they said I am right they put half of the backdated payment into dept management to see whether I have some depts but I don’t so need to wait xxx 
  • julinka123
    Options
    Hopefully xx well I don’t know of any own money or dept with dwp I have xx 
  • Sue_Alumni
    Sue_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 486 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @julinka123 and I'm glad that poppy has been able to help you with this.  Do get back in touch if  the DWP don't pay what you think you are entitled to. 
    Online Community Adviser

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community Volunteer Host Posts: 298 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @julinka123:) I am very happy for you and it is such excellent news that you will be receiving the backdated payments!! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any further advice. Look after yourself ❤️ 

Community Volunteer Host with a passion for human rights.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• julinka123
    Options
    Will do thank u all for help xxxx
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @julinka123. It is the very least you deserve. How are you doing today? I hope you are well but if you need anything we are here for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • julinka123
    Options
    Thank u hun xxx 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @julinka123. It is the least you deserve. If you wish to talk to us about anything else please don't hesitate. We are all here for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.