Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Tribunal pip success!

Options
ree2021
ree2021 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hello I just want to let people know my experience with my tribunal hearing, I ended up being awarded standard rate of daily living and mobility when I first applied I was given with 0 points for everything , it has been a long draining 18 months wait for this outcome and I’m really happy I’m able to move forward now the judge was really understanding and listened I was really nervous as I suffer from really bad anxiety but was able to get through it and told me  the answer within 10 minutes of my hearing 
if your going through a tribunal please don’t have anything to worry about as they are there to help 

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's great news, thanks so much for sharing it here on the community @ree2021 and for reassuring other members/readers too, it can make all the difference.

Are you looking forward to a relaxing weekend after getting the tribunal done? :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • asg23
    asg23 Community member Posts: 58 Connected
    Options
    Hi I am so happy for you 
    i am awaiting the dwp to write to the tribunal and then awaiting a date getting anxious but had a q for you please

I was reading through one thing about travel i wrote for my mandatory reconsideration  i can drive short distances which is  rarely and don’t go places on my own but i could have been clearer  that  i need someone with me 
    in the interview for the tribunal do you feel there is fair time and q to discuss openly and honestly such things 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.