Hi, my name is emmajayne advice for my son age 9 already diagnosed at 5 not accepted for any service — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is emmajayne advice for my son age 9 already diagnosed at 5 not accepted for any service

Options
emmajayne
emmajayne Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Here I am, hello. seeking help and advice for my son age 9 already diagnosed at 5 but not accepted for any service to help within knowsley borough. camhs knowsley,sefton and alderhey referals from GP & NEURO TEAM all rejected, CBT- nope school not supporting, feel the need to screammmm!

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @emmajayne and welcome, thank you for reaching out yesterday :)

The community is a great place to find support, and to vent, as I'm sure many members can relate to feeling frustrated about not being heard or getting the support we need.

Things sound pretty frustrating at the moment, for you and your son. I can see teddybear12 has helpfully recommended IPSEA, and I'd strongly encourage you to contact them. 

To help other members share their thoughts, I've moved your post over into our Children, Parents and Families category.

Would you like to tell us about the type of support you feel would be helpful for your son?
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.