Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is Faith123!

Options
Faith123
Faith123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I seem to have been very isolated with my various disabilities will be nice to talk to other people with similar problems.  I also have had Agoraphobia for a long time

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,742 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Faith123 welcome from me also. You may feel a little less lonely on here, as lots of us to natter to. Lots of discussions on different topics to join in with.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,505 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @faith123 :) Thank you for joining, and for telling us about yourself.

As the others have said, many of us here on the community will be able to relate to some of your experiences, including isolation and loneliness.

If you'd like to take part in some casual conversation and games, the coffee lounge is the place to be. You can see our other categories of discussion on the categories page.

Are you receiving any support for your conditions, including your agoraphobia? I know it can sometimes be difficult to access the right kind of support.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.