Spoken from my heart — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Spoken from my heart

Options
Nicetomeetyou22
Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Pioneering
For anyone who is struggling today 
You're heart will heal 
You're tears will dry 
You're season will change 
Then you can start living the life you have always wanted 

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,925 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 Hello there, how have you been doing? I hope you've got a lovely Friday ahead and if you fancy a bit of online company, you know we are here for you.

Also, what inspirational words this morning. I fully stand by them too - even in the darkest hour, know that the light will rise again. It's the different shades of life that make the best bits so bright and beautiful. It can be hard to see when you're in the thick of it, but try to have faith  <3 As my mother says, this too shall pass!

Take care and hopefully speak soon. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Morning @Cher_Scope I'm getting there struggling abit with my mental health these past few weeks and been referred to the right ppl just waiting on an appointment so it was either keep silent and get worse and speak up reach out and ask for help which I have done got 1 my docs ringing me today as they think I may have BPD and all these months had me on depression tablets so yeah drs r partly to blame 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 Ahh, I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of weeks but well done on reaching out and telling those around you what was going on inside. I imagine it felt like a real release getting it out in the open. Be proud of yourself  <3

I hope speaking with your doctor some more will help get to the bottom of it and once you have the right diagnosis you can begin to access support and appropriate treatment. We're all rooting for you here. Do you have anything nice planned for this weekend?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Siwheels73
    Siwheels73 Scope Member Posts: 746 Pioneering
    Options
    Nice to see you, @Nicetomeetyou22! Lovely words, by the way
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @Cher_Scope just a family weekend I think it's been raining past few days here was my bday yesterday it's my partner's bday today all my children r at school full time now as I fought the council for place in special needs school for my son and won infact I submitted a appeal form for court but it didn't go court council gave in so now I have 3 boys in same special needs school 2 children in mainstream and my eldest daughter in year 8 at comp 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
  • Siwheels73
    Siwheels73 Scope Member Posts: 746 Pioneering
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22, whilst I understand why people use avatars on here, it is great when people put a picture up as it helps judge age, etc. Sounds like you have a LOT going on in your life and I am glad you are getting the help you need with the bits that aren't going your way.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Thank you @Siwheels73 I didn't use to have my pic up scared incase I got judged but I been hiding all my life well not nomore I'm me and I'm going to start to shout it from the rooftops yes I do have issues yes I struggle but at end of the day I'm only human I have feelings it's part of life yes I'm down have been for years but I mask alot I kid ppl around me but most of all I kid myself I have been in denial for years saying this will pass etc but I have asked for help 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nice to see you today 

Keep strong blast that music out and sing along at top of your voice 

Bit of air guitar always liberating too 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    edited October 2022
    Options
    By you always get that 1 person who kicks me down when I'm at my lowest don't you Pam if you don't like me or what I write block me or don't comment on my posts 
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,878 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2022
    Options
    By you always get that 1 person who kicks me down when I'm at my lowest don't you @ada if you don't like me or what I write block me or don't comment on my posts 

I'm sorry but i don't understand what Pam has done wrong here. All they said was "it didn't work for them." I can only see @Pam as a really lovely person that comments on so many threads, even if just to say hello.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @poppy123456 it was the way pam came across that's all I thought she was having ago and if you don't mind pls don't get involved am already at my lowest already 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,006 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
  • Binky1234
    Binky1234 Community member Posts: 408 Pioneering
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Pam please don't leave due a misunderstanding that would be silly as this is a good forum with plenty of help and for what it's worth I read your post as someone who is so low at the moment the post did not lift you.

@Nicetomeetyou22 lovely words. 

Misunderstanding is always possible when words are written trust me I have the gold medal where misunderstandings are concerned.

Knowing When to walk away is Wisdom, being able is courage, walking away with your head held high is dignity.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,878 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @poppy123456 it was the way Pam came across that's all I thought she was having ago and if you don't mind pls don't get involved am already at my lowest already 

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I just can't see anything wrong with Pam's comment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.