Hi, my name is tweety88! Still haven’t received my 150 pip payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is tweety88! Still haven’t received my 150 pip payment

Options
tweety88
tweety88 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited October 2022 in Cost of living
Still haven’t received my 150 pip payment it’s now been 2 weeks and still nothing my claim started from February when I’m I going to receive my payment as I’m struggling now it’s been a month since it was released. I’m struggling this is unfair

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are not the only person not to have received the £150. We have many other threads here with people saying exactly the same thing. See link. https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories/cost-of-living
    Have you reported the missing payment? If not then you can do that here. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/cost-of-living-payment#report-a-missing-cost-of-living-payment
    You will then be contacted in due course. Unfortunately, no one can tell you when you will receive it.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • tweety88
    Options
    Yes I have reported and waited the time frame now I would like answer as to why I haven’t received it
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm afraid i can't answer that question, scope have nothing to do with the CoL payments.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • tweety88
    Options
    Ok will please don’t answer my question unless you got a legit answer for all of us that are still waiting as to why where still waiting and when where going to receive. If you don’t have the answers you shouldn’t have replied on my comment I’m looking for answers not a link that I just see you have sent majority of people 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    tweety88 said:
    Ok will please don’t answer my question unless you got a legit answer for all of us that are still waiting as to why where still waiting and when where going to receive. If you don’t have the answers you shouldn’t have replied on my comment I’m looking for answers not a link that I just see you have sent majority of people 
    That is quite rude to be honest. You can comment on any forum and if anyone tells you a specific date it’s false. No one knows how and when these payments will be sent, not even PIP/DLA/AA as a separate team are working on them. You really do need to fill the form out if you haven’t though or you will get no payment at all.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Being rude isn't going to help you. I would love to be able to answer your question as to when you will receive the money but it's not possible to do that and you won't get the answer you're looking for here. The only ones that can answer that is the Government. Try contacting your local MP. https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-an-mp-or-lord/contact-your-mp/

• tweety88
    edited October 2022
    Options
    To be honest I haven’t been rude was just real I wasn’t born to be fake sorry. I put up a question on the forum yes I did I would like some answers now as to why a lot of people are missing there payments. I have right to ask a question and I have right to give feedback of how it has made me feel @bg844. Don’t make it seem worse then it is. It’s a question I asked and feedback I given back
  • poppy123456
    Options
    tweety88 said:
    I wasn’t born to be fake sorry.
    Please quote where either myself or bg88 has said that. Everyone has the right to ask questions but the question you're asking can't be answered here.

• Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 943 Scope online community team
    Options

Note from online community team:

Hello everyone,

We want this discussion to continue, but we’re concerned that things are becoming quite tense and could easily escalate.

Please remember that all discussions on Scope’s online community should remain civil, supportive, and safe.

We will continue to closely monitor this discussion, but if it escalates further, we may choose to pause, close, or even hide the discussion.

For more information, please read our online community house rules.

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @tweety88 and welcome to the Scope online community, it's a space where members can share information based on their own experiences of living with disability. 

I can see why it feels unfair that you haven't yet received your cost of living payment, and to have had no further updates since submitting the form reporting it was missing. It's easy to feel left behind and frustrated, and I do hope the money comes through soon for you.

If I had to guess, it could be that anyone who has more recently been awarded PIP (e.g. in 2022) is sadly waiting a bit longer for the payment to come through.

You've mentioned you're struggling, what's worrying you most? I know it's not an answer to your question, but we might be able to help support you :) 

I'm sorry I can't give you a more exact answer to your question today, but we hear you. Let us know if you have better luck this week, and if we can help support you further, please ask. 

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • tweety88
    Options
    I called them and they have told me now when they are paying everyone. I’m happy now
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm not sure how you could have rang them because there's no phone number. Ringing PIP isn't going to help because they are not dealing with the payments.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know @tweety88 what did they say? :)  
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • krisgas
    krisgas Scope Member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    tweety88 said:
    I called them and they have told me now when they are paying everyone. I’m happy now
    Hi tweety88 .... Care to elaborate or is this a pure wind up.......... any nice person  would've shared the news thousands of us are waiting anxiously for ..     just saying 😌 🤷 😏 😉 🙂 😊 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hopefully, you will find out soon too @krisgas. It sounds like things are really difficult for many people at the moment.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to support you. We are all here for you and listening to you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.