If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi everyone

Options
Dave50
Dave50 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi there, I’m Dave. I been a member here for a while now(although I’ve never spoke) I wonder if this group has a meeting at all, I’ve been suffering with my mobility and depression for few years now n things just get worse and worse, I play Double Bass n music is the one thing that really helps but not sure how much longer I can cope. ☹️

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,102 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Scope do not arrange face to face meetings, if that's what you're wondering. You can browse around the forum and join in on any discusions if anything interests you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dave50
    Dave50 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @dave50 :) It's great to have you with us! 

As poppy123456 has said, we don't currently organise any face to face meetings, but you're very welcome to chat here and form new connections with likeminded people.

As you're into music, have you had a look to see whether there are any music groups in your local area that you could join? 

What kind of music do you like to play? 

Are you receiving any support for your depression at the moment? 
    not sure how much longer I can cope.
    Would you feel comfortable telling us a little more about what you mean by this? 

Sorry for all of the questions!

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Dave50 glad you said hello 
    Come and join us in the virtual coffee lounge if you like we chat about all sorts.
    Have you had a good look around the sight, there's lots going on chats/debates/games/arts/hobbies.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.