Pip tribunal waiting times

Options
chrisssy
chrisssy Community member Posts: 94 Contributor
Hey

wonder if anyone can advise me on how long a PIP tribunal takes from @poppy123456

Comments

• chrisssy
    Options
    I know the waiting times are very long in coronavirus times just not sure how long the waiting time is now for a hearing Tribunal
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,289 Championing
    Options
    During Covid they were actually very quick. Not sure what the average waiting time is now to be honest. Based on others here, potentially 5/6 months. 
    You can ring HMCTS and ask how long the wait is for your area and they will tell you a time frame. Bearing in mind it will just be a guide.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chrisssy
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Thanks
  • chrisssy
    Options
    @poppy123456 Thank you 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    You are welcome @chrisssy. It is the very least you deserve.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else to help. We are all here for you and listening to you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • wills95
    wills95 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
    Options
    In my area the average wait time is currently 29 weeks (I’m in the Kent area) 
  • Erniethegreat
    Erniethegreat Scope Member Posts: 36 Connected
    Options
    I waited 9 months, I’m in The Northwest.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Thanks everyone for continuing to share your own experiences and support each other. It is people like you who make this community the supportive and friendly space it is  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.