150 pound payment update — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

150 pound payment update

Options
haribella1216
haribella1216 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
Hi all I have literally spoke to a newspaper , I have tweeted and tagged in the prime minister and the new dwp mp also even the Labour leader. I have emailed dwp and also Martin lewis and the only person to have replied was Martin lewis saying they are looking into this. It is appealing that a month later and they are still dragging there heals. It buggers belief that they look you up on a system to see if you are eligible and find our you are to write a letter to tell you you are yet they say they are manually paying people so why don't they do this when they look you up to see if you are eligible. An absolute farce and a disgrace. 

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't understand why so many people seem to be missed. I could get it if they were claims that were recently awarded and backdated to eligible dates but so many seem to be long term claimants so I just don't get it
  • ron19581970
    ron19581970 Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    Options
    I agree. Surely when they have your details in front of them they could be making the payment there and then. I got the letter saying I was entitled, dated 13th Oct and still no payment as of the 30th Oct. Its beyond farcical now and a disgrace that there's no one that you can get in touch with to find out what's being done about it. Also not a mention of this debacle on any of the news channels either
  • marco1964
    marco1964 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Filled missing payment 4 weeks ago still no letter reply answer disgraceful sept 20th payments started now almost nov given up askin and checking bank give it to truss for her redundancy she needs it more
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @marco1964 Payment should be made soon, please be patient even though I know it is frustrating.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.