Looking for friends — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for friends

Options
peteskinner
peteskinner Community member Posts: 50 Connected
Hi my name is pete I'm still trying to find my way around scope, I'm 69, so if I post this in the wrong place please forgive me and keep me on the Christmas card list,  it would be nice to find a lady friend to spend time with, just chating May be a coffee, take care to all I don't understand what tagging is x 

Comments

• Leo_Aces
    Leo_Aces Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 104 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @peteskinner, welcome to the Scope community 😊

This is the perfect place for your post, this is a supportive forum and this section is for everything and anything to do with dating and relationships. However it’s not a dating site. 

Can I ask if you have tried any ways to meet potential dates?

♠️Community Volunteer Advisor ♠️

I’m a Speaker and Life Coach.

I have professional knowledge of Gender Identity & Sexuality  

I coach people with all abilities to guide them to realise their potential and feel empowered 

My background is Person Centred and Transactional therapy 

➡️Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.⬅️

• peteskinner
    Options
    Hi my name is Pete, I'm still trying to find my way around scope, hope I'm in the right place, I'm 69 live alone with my budgies lol, trying to find a friend for chats may be a coffee, 
  • peteskinner
    Options
    Sorry I didn't realise, no I was told scope forum site is great for chatting and meeting people regards Pete 
  • peteskinner
    Options
    Thank you Ada I will check it out 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.