Pip mr

Tina12
Tina12 Community member Posts: 175 Empowering
Hi all,Β 
Got a message saying you've asked us to take a look at your pip Mr claim and your case will be looked at by
Β 11/1/2023..
πŸ˜“.. any advice will be welcome
Thankyou πŸ™Β 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 60,691 Championing
    The timescale for MR decisions is anything up to 12 weeks. Nothing more you can do now but wait. Once a decision is made you'll be contacted.
  • Tina12
    Ok thankyou poppy πŸ™
  • Ollyoyster
    Ollyoyster Community member Posts: 347 Empowering
    @Tina12 hiΒ  I have same text but I'm 10/1/23Β  πŸ˜‚ waiting is draining,, I am not holding out much hope as most of the time the MR stays same as I've read on this site x
  • Shelll
    Shelll Community member Posts: 29 Connected
    Don't lose hope just yet... I won mine.... how ill never know 😊
  • Tina12
    edited December 2022
    OllyOyster,
    Lol we are one day apart with our dates fingers crossed we gets good news for a change πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜... And thank you shelll ☺️ I can imagine how you feel also so when they told youΒ  won, it's like how much more evidence do they need..πŸ€•πŸ™
  • laher12345
    laher12345 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    @tina12 @Ollyoyster same here too, awaiting decision by 13/01/2023.Β  Hope we all have good news :)
  • Ollyoyster
    πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‚
  • Tina12
    Yes defo fingers cross for all of us, I think there's a lot more of us on the same day that's for sure πŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ€žπŸ€ž
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    I have my fingers crossed for all of you! Thanks for supporting each other, especially through your own struggles.Β 

You all make this community the supportive and friendly space it is. Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how things are and if you need any support in the meantime.

We are all here for each other to support each other and listen to each other. Take care for now and, hopefully, hear from you again soonΒ  :)
  • Tina12
    Thankyou so much L_vlounteer will defo keep you informed on all πŸ₯°πŸ™
  • Ollyoyster
    @laher12345@Tina12 we are in the January waiting club πŸ™,Β  I've had no news,Β  Β o well, startin to feel a bit more organised now with Xmas, I think 😬,, just hoping the final deliveries get thru on time πŸ™x
  • Tina12
    Good morning,
    Me to @OllyOyster
    No news yet hopefully that means good news I am also waiting for deliveries hopefully will come before Christmas πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯΅πŸ˜€πŸ₯³ Iam dealing with chesty cough at moment it's driving me crazy.. I look like the living dead due to hardly any sleep πŸ˜­πŸ™
  • Ollyoyster
    Get better soon xx
  • Tina12
    Thankyou πŸ™x
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    You are welcome @Tina12. It is the very least you deserve. How have you been this week?Β  :)
  • Tina12
    @Ollyoyster,
    Goodday to you.. just wondered if you had any news on your pip verdict ?... So far I haven't heard anything on mine πŸ€¦πŸ€•πŸŽ„πŸ™
  • laher12345
    laher12345 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    @Ollyoyster @Tina12 Good morning, hope you’re doing well :) .. just thought give a quick update .. not heard on a decision yet but did receive this text again this morning ..Β 

Update on your PIP claim. You asked us to look at your decision again. We expect to look at your case by 13/1/2023. You do not need to contact us unless your circumstances change. Thank you

Not long now hopefully, once again all the best and hope it goes our way ..Β 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 60,691 Championing
    Tina12 said:
    @Ollyoyster,
    Goodday to you.. just wondered if you had any news on your pip verdict ?... So far I haven't heard anything on mine πŸ€¦πŸ€•πŸŽ„πŸ™

They had the MR decision, which didn't change. See comment here. https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/comment/603256#Comment_603256