Weather

Margare93222061
Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 418 Empowering
edited December 2022 in Coffee lounge
Hi Teddy,
Thank you for getting back to me. I have stocked up well with food for now  and I have a friend who will help me if needs be I am use to going  out.  I have the net  and the. Phone so it is not to bad Sooty has enough food until. January.   I hope you and. Toby are keeping warm. Take care Teddy and  thank you .

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Definitely not worth risking a fall @Teddybear12! Glad to hear you and Toby are not too bad  :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,507 Championing
    Talking of which, I'm not going out until the ice around me thaws. I was like Bambi on the ice just going to my bin this afternoon & fell hurting my knee. :'(
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,445 Championing
    I hope your knee feels better soon @chiarieds! The concrete steps leading up to my house are absolutely lethal at the moment. I've fallen down them before, so am trying to be careful...
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,507 Championing
    Thank you @Teddybear12 & @Tori_Scope   - it did definitely shake me up, tho grateful nobody saw me fall or I would have felt even more mortified! Hope the ice has thawed near you Tori; thankfully it now has here. :)
  • Margare93222061
    Margare93222061 Community member Posts: 418 Empowering
    Hi Chiarieds,
    I am sorry to hear you have had a fall it can really shake you up. I hope you are ok now  Margaret 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,445 Championing
    I haven't been outside yet today, so we'll see! It doesn't feel as cold, though, so I think it should be better now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Too cold to go out here - at least for my liking @Tori_Scope! Hopefully, it will be better now though  :)