Check In — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Check In

Options
csno01
csno01 Community member Posts: 390 Pioneering
Ho Ho Ho Everyone, 

How are weall doing? 

Are you all ready for Christmas? I just have the last couple to get now. 

CSno01

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

Nice to hear from you 

Yes I'm all ready going away for Xmas so got everything ready in good time 
  • csno01
    Options
    That’s good to hear @janer1967
    at least you relax and enjoy the festivities. 

I hope you and your family have a nice one. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @csno01

Are you keeping well? 

I have a little more shopping to do this weekend and waiting on a few parcels to arrive.
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have bought and wrapped all my Christmas presents. I have just got my gift vouchers to do. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,312 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm all done just last bits of food shop, can't really get it yet as it's fresh foods.
  • csno01
    Options
    Hi @csno01 Yes all ready. Tree with go up at weekend. Just have to post neighbours cards, then done. I am glad it is so cold at the moment am out side as little as possible. Have a lovely Christmas and take care.
    Great stuff @Teddybear12. Do you have a real tree? I have a table top one. Yes, it is freezing. I’m surprised it hasn’t snowed yet. Thank you you too. 
  • csno01
    Options
    Hello @csno01

Are you keeping well? 

I have a little more shopping to do this weekend and waiting on a few parcels to arrive.
    Hello @Hannah_Scope. I am fine thank you. How are you? It sounds like you have everything going in motion. Do you have many to buy for?

Great stuff@durhamjaide2001 nice and easy :-)

Sandy_123 said:
    I'm all done just last bits of food shop, can't really get it yet as it's fresh foods.
    That’s understandable@Sandy_123. I’m guessing that will be before the Christmas dinner?
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,708 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Everything was going to plan until we got a spanner in the works, you might have seen my thread about our ex daughter in law being very ill, it's still touch and go tonight but we are trying to stay positive for our granddaughters sake, my eye is improving after the op 9 days ago.
    But as far as Christmas goes everything is done apart from the last minute fresh food shopping.

Lets hope that Christmas for all of us is better than most of this year has been, and that 2023 won't be quite as bad as they are forecasting xx
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,312 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes it's for Xmas Dinner the veg and the turkey as its ordered at the butchers fresh.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

I'm good thank you :) No, it's mainly stocking stuffers.
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • csno01
    Options
    woodbine said:
    Everything was going to plan until we got a spanner in the works, you might have seen my thread about our ex daughter in law being very ill, it's still touch and go tonight but we are trying to stay positive for our granddaughters sake, my eye is improving after the op 9 days ago.
    But as far as Christmas goes everything is done apart from the last minute fresh food shopping.

Lets hope that Christmas for all of us is better than most of this year has been, and that 2023 won't be quite as bad as they are forecasting xx
    No I didn’t I am sorry to hear about your ex daughter-in Law.  @woodbine.   Good to hear your eye is improving. 
    Glad to hear you have everything ready for Christmas. Take care. 

Csno01
  • csno01
    Options
    Hi @Ada, Good to hear.  i am fine thank you. Just enjoying a morning cuppa while I catch up on messages. :-)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas @csno01. I am currently trying to submit another two job applications and then I'll be ready for the festive period!

I have recently got the Christmas food shopping which has helped my household and me to feel ready for the festive period. All the nice snacks - mainly chocolate cake :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @csno01 good to hear from you, I've got a few labels and bows/ribbons to add to presents, so I'm almost there now :) 

I hope you're keeping well, and you don't have too much left to do!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

• csno01
    Options
    Hello @csno01 good to hear from you, I've got a few labels and bows/ribbons to add to presents, so I'm almost there now :) 

I hope you're keeping well, and you don't have too much left to do!
    That’s good @Alex_Scope. I just have a couple of money wallets to get then all good to go.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas @csno01. I am currently trying to submit another two job applications and then I'll be ready for the festive period!

I have recently got the Christmas food shopping which has helped my household and me to feel ready for the festive period. All the nice snacks - mainly chocolate cake :D
    Thank you @i_volunteer. Same to you too. All the best with your job applications. Hopefully you won’t have too long to wait before you hear back from them. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Thank you @csno01! Hopefully, you will have your money wallets done in next to no time. Then, you'll be all good to go  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.