Hi, my name is Anita767! ESA question — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Anita767! ESA question

Options
Anita767
Anita767 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello I am new. I just wanted to ask about my friends ESA. Mine is due on the 23rd of December but he got his on the 19th of December he is just worried why that is. Can anyone help please. Thanks 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,585 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    ESA is paid every fortnight and everyone is paid on different days. Maybe your freinds ESA was due on the 19th? What date did they receive their previous payment?

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Anita767
    Anita767 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    He usually gets it every two weeks on a Thursday which would be this Thursday but he got it on Monday instead it’s probably due to Christmas he was just panicking I think 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,585 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Then i have no idea why he received it yesterday. Christmas early payment dates haven't started yet. You can see them here. https://www.gov.uk/how-to-have-your-benefits-paid
    He will need to ring ESA if he wants to know why he received payment yesterday.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Hello there @Anita767 and welcome, thanks for your query. To help our members share their thoughts I've just moved your post over into our ESA category, hope that's okay

I can see poppy has replied, so if you need a hand with anything else, or have other questions, just let us know!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.