PIP REPORT — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP REPORT

Options
NannaP
NannaP Community member Posts: 44 Connected
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone. 
Can anyone please tell me if this is correct what DWP have said  to me.
I had the dreaded review last month and I guess it will be the same full of lies and end up at a  tribunal. Anyway I rang 2 days after assessment requesting a copy of my report. I was told it would be sent out. 3 weeks later and still waiting.I have also been told I cannot have it until there is a decision. Then today I was told I can have a copy but it was sent to a case manager and I have to wait until they decide to send it because I requested it before they received it.  And they cannot tell me when it will be sent. As anyone else come across this my ESA report was sent out the minute they received it. And I am almost certain I got my first report before they decided.
Thank you P☺

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    hi NannaP and welcome

No this is not right, you are being fobbed off by the phone jockeys. You should ring and ask again

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • NannaP
    Options
    Thanks. I honestly think they change the goal posts to suit. Will get on to them again. Thank you for repies
  • sdoc94
    sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    From personal experience and loads of other posts this is common in Northern Ireland.

And parts of England.
    Shady.
  • NannaP
    Options
    Will be asking again for report. 
  • sdoc94
    sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    I asked 5 times and got the same answer! If you are not in Northern Ireland definitely try again. No matter where you are trying wont do any harm.
    Shady.
  • NannaP
    Options
    I'm in uk. 8 in morning I will be on that phone asking for it again. 
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I waited a month before asking and the decision had also been made by then. 
    So I got told that and waited two weeks for award and assessment to arrive.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • NannaP
    Options
    I was told this morning that I will have to wait for decision then I will get report. 
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello, I was fobbed of a few times. The last time I rang, I was told I would have to wait my turn.  I asked the girl her name and 2 days later, I received the assessor form, don't know if a sing her name did the trick.  
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • NannaP
    Options
    Did you get your report before the decision? I've been told no report till a decision is made.
  • charlene
    Options
    Yes I received my assessor's report, over a week ago on a Saturday, so coming up to 2 weeks this Saturday.  I think I am correct in saying, because of the freedom of information, it is your legal right to get that assessment. So maybe quote that as well.
  • NannaP
    Options
    When I rang this this morning I said I had spoken to CAB and she still said I had to wait till claim was sorted. Its so annoying. Thanks for they reply
  • NannaP
    Options
    Charlene can  I ask have you got your decision yet or still waiting?
  • charlene
    Options
    I am still waiting for a decision.  Hoping it will be soon as my nerves are frayed.  Although, at least  the wait is giving me time to prepare for a MR.
  • NannaP
    Options
    That's why I want it. When I went from DLA to PIP I was put on lower rates lost the car. I am stressing because I think its going the same way. And I will have to go to tribunal again. And is it correct to do a letter instead of phoning for a MR 
  • charlene
    Options
    I have read it is best to put it in writing, and pay for proof of sending. Not quiet the right term, but I am still overhung due to bad nights sleep.  This is what I will do.
  • NannaP
    Options
    Sleep what's that. Ive just come off the phone spoke to a really nice lady who while we was taking requested it. So fingers crossed it should be on its way to me soon. And in the mean time prepare my MR letter.Thank you Charlene 
  • charlene
    Options
    So pleased you were successful, well done. 
  • NannaP
    Options
    Thank you. ☺
  • NannaP
    Options
    Will do. Will be pleased when its sorted. Thanks P

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.