Hi, my name is adrianna83! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is adrianna83!

adrianna83
adrianna83 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Wonder if someone can give me some advice I was awarded low mobility and low living on pip until March 19 by tribuna been getting paymemts every 4 weeks l I went  face to face appointment 4th July this year Friday I rang up and asked wat was happing I was told that they not aware me the living this time but I'll still get low  mobility I asked how can they do this and will i get a payment today which is due but no money gone in my account for nothing and I've not even had letter stating above yet as I rang them can they just stop payment with out telling me first even though man on phone said I would get it today

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @adrianna83
    Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear what has happened. Unfortunately I don't know the best advise to give you but I'm sure another member of the community will be in contact with you soon to offer their advice :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @adrianna83 and a very warm welcome to the community! I am really sorry about this. Have you rang the Scope helpline? They may be able to assist you. You can call them on 0808 800 3333. I hope you manage to get this sorted soon and please do keep us updated!
    Scope

Brightness