Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

what form I need to ask about these underpayments?

SingingSinging Member Posts: 135 Courageous
Hello, I am wondering what form I need to ask about these underpayments? I live alone with a severe mental heath condition, but I still try my best, and this year earnt myself a 2.1 Bsc Hons. Degree. I recently was sent a pink assessment form, I'm not sure  if it was for esa or pip. But I filled it out and sent it back. Does anyone know what the pink form being sent out is? So, I can make ends meet but I rarely have enough for clothes, which is a big deal when trying to present better and get back into a professional capacity. I thought a remuneration could really help me, and with travel costs to a training course I would like to give a go at. I would like to be a child play therapist/counsellor.  Yes I have a real and severe conditon, but I still try to aim for success! And occasionally get there! And I'm a nice person who also is talented, sensitive and caring. Can anyone advise me where to start on discovering or applying for the under payments that are now being looked at?. I think two years ago they dropped my payments from a support to a work related group, but not for any reason it seemed to me, because I was studying for my degree full time, at the time. I also used to be on incapacity, but also remember a time when I left hospital and was getting esa, but not ela, or something, because I refused to apply for both as I felt one was enough. But I also thought there was nothing wrong with me at the time, because it was early on in my diagnosis. Thanks for your time, S.


Sign in or join us to comment.