Hi, my name is RTX2080! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is RTX2080!

2»

Comments

• RTX2080
    RTX2080 Community member Posts: 31 Courageous
    Yeah I really like the interaction with you guys its great thanks. An no its all good im just in need of the government to pull their fingers out lol.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @RTX2080

I think that you will see “pigs fly” before the government pull there “fingers out”

• RTX2080
    RTX2080 Community member Posts: 31 Courageous
    I'm starting to believe that myself Steve :-(
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @RTX2080

Yes I think it’s becoming “Reality” my friend!!!!!!!!!!
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @RTX2080   Pleased to meet you welcome. Sorry to hear that your having problems and issues with the whole debacle of PIP.

Understand and glad to be supportive of anything I can help with. My story is basically I have been continuous being assessed and re assessed over a long period of time.

Either on ESA and PIP but way before all PIP and ESA ever created.

My story is not unique but proves how the system is constantly failing those like my self, because every eighteen months one school of assessor says I am fit.

Eighteen months later unfit and so it goes around for I am saying must be twenty plus ongoing.

I am very supportive and help many members of our community as I am one of the team of community champions like @steve51.

My own circumstances are have mental health and disability.  So am like many in our community who suffer. Have done many years working, business and other ventures but there must be a time now to stop revaluating people like myself . .

No point going on the dole recently had calls from various companies who I was contracted to and they have in principle to stop harassing me. I am not a shirker done what have done.

Yet no employer wants a mid fifties man with illness and disability. All sad because so much time wasted . Have the skills and qualifications then but continuous negativity by employers.

Must stop also the constant lying of  reports. Could and can fill an exercise book with all the assessments I have been through.

One disturbing in my view and opinion is the assessment of your disability outside the room. Before that you have even sat down.

Behind a door as I am quite in tune to the numerous assessors who shout and cajole there way across my path. Said on that one must have physic powers if the door was closed.

What has really to change . I have said before should be run like Courts and there are proposals in place will not take place.

In the sense Governments knows costs too much.

These include I want to see. Advocate to represent claimant.  To offer a voice to claimant, speak on their behalf. Video recorded. All reports typed up and copy to claimant. Any errors corrected. 

Inclusion of medical evidence to the claim. Not only  based on daily living but how the disability, illness is important plays in my view a role.  Effects that person as we have seen on the forum too many have illness and conditions, disability.

Which often is not the case. Add to that no physical assessments. I am totally against that.  What does that prove.

A lot of this has been said before.

All I can do is complain in Email or phone or send a letter to my MP.

Apologise for long post wished to share and thank you for reading.

Always here to help and to listen.

You take care

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness