Hi, my name is LouiseH! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LouiseH!

LouiseH
LouiseH Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
Hi, Hope you're all good. I've just registered today. 

Louise
Louise Hesketh
Community Champion

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LoiseH - Welcome to this great community & thank you for joining. I'm not too bad, thank you. How are you?
    Please have a look around the forum & join in with any discussions of interest. You could also say a little about yourself here if you wish.  :)
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @LoiseH
                         Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. Please feel free to have a look around the community and join in with any conversations which may be of interest to you. Also, please do ask any questions you may have, there will be someone on the community who will be able to help. There are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support one another. Please would you like to share a little about yourself? Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    My apologies for my typing error, very pleased that you have joined us @LouiseH Welcome
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @LouiseH :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Great to have you here @LouiseH. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LouiseH

Welcome to our online community/family.

It’s great to meet you this morning.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with today??

@steve51
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @LouiseH! How are you? :)
    Scope

• LouiseH
    LouiseH Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
    I didn't realise I had so many replies ?. Sorry for not responding sooner guys. I hope you are all well. I'm going to have a look around the site and get familiar with things. :smile:hope you're all having a good day. 
    Louise Hesketh
    Community Champion
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LouiseH and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  I hope you are enjoying your time with us and please take your time looking around the site.  Please join in any discussions you fancy.  I am fine, thanks.  I hope you are too and having a good day also.  I look forward to seeing you on here and hope you make lots of new friends.  It is a lovely supportive space with lots of great people on it.  If there is anything you need help/support with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LouiseH

Please please don’t worry we are all here for you “as & when”

@steve51

Brightness