Hi, my name is carrie61! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is carrie61!

carrie61
carrie61 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi can someone help with advice please I won my pip at tribunal was awarded 2 extra year finishes in Jan 2021. 
What happens will the dwp contact me with forms or do I have to make a new claim. My condition has not changed and will not improve and I will have to take medication for my conditions for the rest of my life. 
Thanks

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @carrie61 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm unsure as to the answer to your question, but there may be other members or one of the Scope Team who can help you and if so, they will post here.  Well done on winning your tribunal.  That is great news!  I hope you manage to find the information you are looking for anyway.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @carrie61! Welcome to the forums. Great news and in response to your question your best option is to contact Citizen's Advice for help. Feel free to take a look around the site and contribute to other discussions on here too. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @carrie61 and a warm welcome to the community. :)

How are you today?

DWP will contact you and send review forms, it's advised you fill these with the same level of detail as you would for a new claim. It is also likely they will do a paper review or a telephone appointment.

Please do let us know how you get on. :)
    Scope

• carrie61
    carrie61 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi it’s just I read somewhere that if you win PIP at tribunal you will have to start a new claim because the dwp will not sent out forms
    thanks  carrie 61
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry for the misunderstanding @carrie61! Yes, due to you getting the award through a tribunal you would have to start a new claim and then you will be sent the forms.
    Scope

Brightness