Hi, my name is SENDi! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is SENDi!

SENDi
SENDi Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2021 in Start here and say hello!
I am a late diagnosed Aspie. And as if that was not enough I work in a school as an assistant for students on SEN support. I would love to change many different things in my life.
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome glad you have joined 

Have a look around and feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • SENDi
    SENDi Community member Posts: 2 Listener
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2021
    Hi @SENDi and welcome to our online community :)  It's good to have you here.

What is it you would like to change about your life?  If you tell us, perhaps we can offer you support to slowly begin taking small steps in the right direction.

Have you managed to read our Autism and Aspergers discussion board?  There might be some threads in there that resonate with how you are feeling too.  

I hope we speak again soon and please let me know if you have any issues navigating the site.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @SENDi
                        Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. Please do take a look around the community and join in with any conversations which may be of interest to you. Also, please do ask any questions which may be of interest to you, we are a friendly and supportive community and I hope you are able to achieve some of the changes you would like to make in your life. I would please like to share with you that by joining this community, and other elements in my life, I have slowly started to be able to make positive changes in my life and I hope the same can begin to happen for you. We are here for you. Thank you. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @SENDi :) It sounds as though you have a lot you could offer to the community, which is really great! We look forward to seeing you around. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2021
    Hi @SENDi - & welcome to the community from me also. It's very good to 'meet' you, so thank you for joining. You might like to come & meet some other members in our virtual 'Coffee lounge' too. :)

Brightness