Hi everyone, I'm caroleyea — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi everyone, I'm caroleyea

Options
Caroleyea
Caroleyea Community member Posts: 11 Listener
I have a few painting I want to show you and my daughter has loads of photos
I am new to this site
Carole

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi @carolyea and welcome to our online community.  I'm glad to see you got over here and it'll be lovely for our members to see your paintings and daughter's photos.

You might want to add your photos to our member's Kaleidoscope thread as this is a special place where we share news and updates about our craft projects.  Otherwise feel free to start your own new discussion so we can have a gander :)

Please let me know if you need any help with uploading your photos.  Take care and speak soon!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome on board it would be lovely to see your artwork 
  • Caroleyea
    Options
    lol ive been trying to get this far because it kept saying wrong password
    now i got to find out how to up;oad to this site
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Caroleyea You're doing well.  It can be tricky to get to grips with at first.  We've left you some instructions on your other post about how to upload your pictures  :) In-fact I think I can spy one of your paintings in your profile pic! 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Caroleyea looking forward to seeing your art work ? 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Caroleyea

Welcome to the community, good to have an artist on board :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Caroleyea _ & welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for joining, Carole. :)
  • Caroleyea
    Options
    And thanks for contacting me. I'm checking out this site it's got a lot of interesting pages to go thru.i have given up on trying to upload my painting and photos I think because I am using a mobile phone it's a bit old so I can't compline it's still does some good things for me but stuff like adding my aer work it's a bit foolish.
  • Caroleyea
    Options
    And thanks for contacting me. I'm checking out this site it's got a lot of interesting pages to go thru.i have given up on trying to upload my painting and photos I think because I am using a mobile phone it's a bit old so I can't compline it's still does some good things for me but stuff like adding my aer work it's a bit foolish.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry you can't add your paintings; that's disappointing for us all. I like the painting you're using in your profile :)

Brightness