Hi, my name is Lesleylewis54! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Lesleylewis54!

Lesleylewis54
Lesleylewis54 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am having the same problem with my sons closmatic toilet tried to set up direct debit never taken out then had a big bill 160 which at the time couldn't find now they have stopped servicing the toliilet and now it's leaking tried a plumber but he couldn't order parts from closmatic 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lesleylewis54 :) Welcome to the community!

Is your post in reply to another post on the community? If so, please let us know so that we can move your post over to that thread. 

I'm sorry that you've been having some problems with the toilet. Have you managed to pay the bill now? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Lesleylewis54
    No not yet its been one thing after another my husband was rushed in hospital for major surgery and was off work for seven weeks and l only work part time when my younger son is at home with my eldest son who has down syndrome so we are still catching up l phoned them and they said some body would call me back but they haven't l am going to email them and see if they can help 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lesleylewis54 and a warm welcome to our community.

Oh heck, that sounds difficult.  How is your husband after his surgery?  I hope he's recuperating well.

Were you able to find the email details to contact Closomat?  Please keep us posted with how you get on and let us know if we can help in any way.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Lesleylewis54
    Ahhhh thankyou so much its so nice just to be able to talk to someone who understands 
  • Lesleylewis54
    Well toliet still leaking had to turn it off so helping my son with personal care rang closmatic again now they want 455 pounds to come out to the toliet due to it not being serviced since 2019 but they didn't come in 2020 as for covid and didn't get invoice untill 2021 l have rang the council they can't do anything as it was fitted by cosmetic l just don't know what to do anyone got any ideas please 

Brightness