Hi, my name is debs67! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is debs67!

Options
debs67
debs67 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my names Deb and I came across this site while looking for help dealing with the DWP regarding pip. 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @debs67 :) It's great to have you with us.

We get quite a few posts about PIP and other benefits here on the community. Did you have a question about PIP that you wanted to ask?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Circe
    Circe Community member Posts: 68 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello. I've just rejoined the forum. Hope you get something out of it too. ?
    Carpe Noctem
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @debs67 - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. You're welcome to ask any questions about PIP, as we have members who will be able to help.
    Nice to see you posting on the forum again @Circe - I hope you're keeping well. :)
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @debs67

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. Did you find the information you were looking for with regards to PIP? Or can we help you further with this, answer any questions, or clarify anything further for you?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness