If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Industrial Injuries Benefit

Options
DayDreamerBeliever
DayDreamerBeliever Community member Posts: 13 Listener

many many years ago (30 odd) I suffered an industrial injury in the work place and had to give up work. I was in receipt of industrial injuries benefit when I had to stop working. Shortly after that my marriage broke up and I was left as a single parent. I don’t remember when or why the industrial injuries benefit stopped - is there anyway of finding out / looking it up? I received DLA because of the injury ( lower care element only lifetime award).

Thanks

Comments

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.