UC MIGRATION CONFUSION.

rosenove
rosenove Community member Posts: 7 Listener

Hi everyone, I've had to start a new account as having some issues with my regular email address.

I'm due to be migrated this autumn from 'esa ir top up'vto the universalcredit 'version'.

I will obviously keep my CB SUPPORT GROUP ESA the same as it is currently.

After reading some posts on the benefits and work site earlier today, I have been left confused and very anxious with regards to a few things I've seen regarding migration to UC.

I'm suffering from multiple progressive auto immune diseases and am having major surgery in October, so I will probably have all the stress of that going on along with migration.

Please can someone/anyone clarify a few things please ?

My income related esa is due to increase by about £127 a month, will this happen under managed migration ?

Will I have to be reassessed or provide a 'fit note' to complete the migration successfully or will I be automatically transferred to LCWRA FROM ESA SUPPORT GROUP ?

Lastly, once hopefully transferred to LCWRA, will I have to 'engage' with work coaches or be pressured or routinely contacted by the job centre ? I was under the impression that the LCWRA WAS SIMILAR TO ESA SUPPORT GROUP AND THERE WAS NO OBLIGATION TO CARRY OUT OR ENGAGE IN ANY ACTIVITY ?

ANY ANSWERS WILL BE SO APPRECIATED AS I'M VERY UNWELL AND COULD DO WITH DOME CLARITY TO EASE MY STRESS.

KIND REGARDS

ROSE.

Comments