Questionnaire for College around Accessibility

AAndreas20032
AAndreas20032 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 8 in People power

Hi All!

I’m reaching out as part of a college project focused on raising awareness and finding solutions to improve accessibility for people with mobility issues. This topic is close to my heart, as I’ve personally seen how challenging daily life can be for individuals facing mobility barriers.

To make a meaningful impact, I’ve created a short questionnaire to gather insights and opinions. Your input will help me understand current accessibility challenges and shape recommendations to create more inclusive environments.

If you can spare a few minutes, I’d greatly appreciate your participation. Every response counts and will bring us one step closer to breaking down barriers and improving accessibility for all.

Please note no personal information will be required.

Here’s the link to the questionnaire: https://forms.gle/1KK87CCiKYSLiExD6

Thank you so much for your time and support! It truly means a lot.

Comments

• Cantilip
    Cantilip Community member Posts: 624 Empowering

Hi, this is a good questionnaire asking the right questions but could I just point out that it's created in Google Forms and when it's opened it automatically inserts your gmail address at the top if you've got one, so it's not anonymous. This doesn't worry me but may worry others.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,554 Online Community Programme Lead
    edited September 8

Hi @AAndreas20032 and welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing your college project here with us. I've moved this opportunity to our People Power category where we can share research opportunities or calls to action.

Good luck!

Disclaimer:

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Online Community Team. This category is the only online community category that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.  

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them. 

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules