Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can they tell so early???
Hi, i am a mom to one year old triplets the youngest with CP, he is a bad sleeper and been in and out of hospital with insomnia. we had to see a new consultant due to the old one is out our area?? the new consultant has never seen my son before and didnt seem to know much about him? ( Even thou she has his notes from birth in front of her?) i feel like my son has improved with his neck muscles over the past few weeks, but the consultant said " oh he has a weak neck and he looks like he has 4 limb cerebral palsy and i dont think he will walk? Do i believe this or is it too early to tell?
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.