Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Advice on research project - Early Intervention for Cerebral Palsy
Hi all, I am a early years physiotherapist who does research. I am based at Great Ormond Street Hospital. My area of interest is early intervention and I have a project that I would love to get feedback on. In its development I have already received great advice through involvement of families but I now want to check it with a wider audience.
What are the parent perceptions of enabling and constraining factors to their engagement with early intervention physical therapy for their infant with emerging cerebral palsy?
If you would be able to read this lay summary and provide advice and comments on the readability and whether the project makes sense and if you think its will be - I would be really grateful for any help and insight you can offer.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments