helo to the rest of the community — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

helo to the rest of the community

mhangarai Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2017 in Cerebral palsy
hie my name is mhangarai maravanyika i have a child living with cp he is 12 years old. i am looking for  help i want see the specialist this boy cannot walk eat alone he is always sleeping please help 


  • MikeBroderick
    MikeBroderick Member Posts: 234 Pioneering
    Hi Mahangarai. Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Scope Online Community. 

    I have moved your post to the CP discussion group where other members who have experience of CP might be able to provide advice. (Please note that I combined your two posts into one, and took out your son's name to protect his privacy.)

    You can also find further information about cerebral palsy through this link:

    You might also check out the Parents and Carers Group under the popular groups section.

    Thanks again.

    I hope that this will help you to get the advice that you need. You should find this Community a good place to engage and get advice and information,


  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,676 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mhangarai are you based in the UK?
    Senior online community officer
  • Izzy_Eckerslike
    Izzy_Eckerslike Member Posts: 2 Listener
    You must sea a nurologist probably referred by your GP.   There is much help/advice/equipment available from occupational and physio therapists.  A neuro=physiotherapist will be particularly helpful if you can find one.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.