Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Join Our CP Special Interest Group
This year, to coincide with cerebral palsy (CP) awareness month in March, Scope is developing a new special interest group specifically to engage with people with an interest in Cerebral Palsy. Scope will host regular meet-ups for the group. These may include presentations and discussions on a range of topics relevant to the Cerebral Palsy community. We also hope to engage with the group’s lived experience to inform future work within Scope.
We are recruiting founding members to support and shape the group. You will be asked to draw upon your lived experience to:
- shape the types and topics of meet-ups you would like to attend
make suggestions on how to deliver these to be inclusive of everyone in the Cerebral Palsy community
provide insight into how we engage with the wider Cerebral Palsy community
The meet-ups will take place via Zoom initially.
In addition to the meet-ups, you will receive email updates on project progress which you will be asked to feedback on.
The first meeting will take place on Wednesday, 3 March 2021
If you are interested in becoming a founding member please email [email protected] by Sunday, 23 February 2021
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments